History of the sanctuary
The church was built around 1100 by the Crusaders. It has the shape of a boat, with the apse as the prow. Today it is the parish church of the lake.
"Virtual" tour of the sanctuary, with photos of the church and paintings.
The Parish of Tiberias carries out regular activities for the small Christian flock present in a completely Jewish city. The parish is part of the Saint James Vicariate For Hebrew Speaking communities.
VISITS AND CELEBRATIONS
Timetable of visits and celebrations.